Bright Green Business
What have we come up with?
Re-use strategy for our workplace.
First and foremost all our colleagues are educated on the importance of waste, repairing and re-using.
Then we decided to break bad habits:
1. Our printers are set to print double sides and have a tray of scrap paper.
2. We organised a 'Sales, Swap & Wanted system', where colleagues can advertise unwanted office equipment, and obtain what they need.
3. We have created a central area to share glass Tupperware, crockery, mugs-Reducing the need for plastic.
4. Communal kitchen we have hand towels - not paper!
5. In the midst of providing our members an opportunity to share unwanted office items including computer equipment and cabinets with other businesses.